Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy happy Thanksgiving, dear friends! I'm going to sign out early this week to enjoy some much-needed time with my loved ones...and, of course, to eat a completely unreasonable amount of food. I hope your holiday is warm, lovely, and plentiful. xo, Jessica

P.S. For those of you who like to nerd out on Thanksgiving food as much as I do, I'm including my menu below. I'm attempting to "take it easy" this year- i.e. pare down the menu to the essential favorites, and spend more time enjoying my family and less time in front of the stove.



Thanksgiving 2012


Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onion Gravy


Braided Onion Bread 
(I promise I'll share this recipe soon. It might be my favorite thing on the Thanksgiving table...and it definitely should be made more than once a year.)

Mystery Brussel Sprout Dish, brought by a friend
(I'm hoping maybe it's something like this. But, really, I'll take brussels however I can get them.)

Cranberry-Peach Compote
(I'll share this one soon too.)

Deepest Dish Apple Pie
(From the new Smitten Kitchen Cookbook. I've taken to calling it "Mile High Apple Pie." Has a nice ring, don't you think?)

Hot Apple Cider


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment