Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Feeling Tribal


Image from the Freedom catalogue, found via Pinterest.

I don't typically find myself attracted to things whose style could be called tribal or global or Southwest. I tend to prefer much simpler, cleaner lines and color palettes (and when it comes to decor, most everything I love has the word "modern" or "Scandinavian" associated with it), but this gorgeous living room is making me think again. Turns out, when combined with a few modern pieces to keep it in check, I have a pretty serious tribal obsession. There's something about it that makes a space look so cozy and inviting- like real people live there!

I've put together a little round-up, so we can all sprinkle some tribal into our lives.



P.S. Is anyone else rocking these tribal leggings? I've only worn them out of the house a couple of times, but boy do they put a spring in my step when I do!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment