Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pops of Neon




1. Cafe Capris  2. Polka Dot Blouse (there's this one and this one too- super cute and a great price!)  3. Audra Patent Sandals  4. Neon Skinny Belt (and here's another one)  5. Neon Pink Colorblock Necklace- available in my shop soon!


I don't know about you, but it's looking like I'm gonna ride the neon bandwagon into the sunset- I just can't get enough! Every time I get dressed, I end up adding a neon necklace, a belt, shoes...something to give it a little pop. Fortunately, the other color that seems to be ever-present in my wardrobe is gray, so I don't walk around looking too much like a pack of Skittles. What about you? Are you still loving the neon trend for summer, or are you over it?

(Of course, then I see things like this and get excited for a much more muted Fall color palette...)


Photos by Michael Hudson for Is + Was

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment